Everyone has friends, family and colleagues that share common interests, provide assistance, or in other ways deserve mention. This is our "bulletin board" where we acknowledge them.
More annotated links to quality internet locations are available on our archived "recommended web sites" from LARVALBUG BYTES, our monthly newsletter.
- This site belongs to Val's mom, Evelyn, and has various pages for interests, trips, and photos.
- Ngwazi Rhodesian Ridgebacks
- A site for advertising the small kennel owned and managed by Val's sister, Vicky, and her husband, Tom.
- Zanthan Gardens
- An urban garden, plant resources, photos, and a weblog are featured on this frequently updated site.
- The Transplantable Rose
- Classy design, photos, and interesting articles about gardening in Austin, TX.
- The Austin Butterfly Forum
- The premier nature group in Austin, TX, with a focus on invertebrates.
- The Nature Nerd Co.
- A site run by a friendly and interesting guy named Steve who works at the Central Florida Zoo.
- Moth Photographers Group
- An incredible resource for the identification of moths and their larvae.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- This botanical garden specializes in native plants of Texas, with many research and educational programs.
- Texas Entomology
- All content and no glitz: the equivalent of a reference library with information on Texas insects.
- Riverside Nature Center
- A delightful facility with excellent native plantings in the middle of Kerrville, TX.
- The top site for insect identification in the United States. Great design makes contributing photos easy.
- Me Again
- Stories by a Texan with the unlikely name of Froggy.